Title: Office Holiday Party Style
Run Time: 17 min 27 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Nabbit
Topic: Style Notes for Your Office Holiday Party
- First up Santa Hat…yay or nay? Oktober has her favorite black one…Most people seem to agree…these are not ok. Nabbit rocks the Santa hat for at least the week before xmas regardless.
- Any Jingle Bells? Not Classy.
- Nabbit is pretty firm on his no elf ears policy.
- Ugly Sweaters….are over. Due to the craze the craft has become too commercial…otherwise known as the Hipster Defense. Luke did consider this one though.
- Nabbit also suggests that if you drink…stay loose, but don’t drop the velvet hammer, because you’ve gotta go to work next Monday.
- Oktober believes you’ve got to dress for success at all work related functions…including the office xmas party.
Game: “Drink It” Or “Sink It” Challenge
Time for some “Sex on the Couch.” It’s sweet, dirty and over pretty quick. Oktober says that it tastes better than it looks and Nabbit notes that it looks like river water. But everyone enjoyed it even though it is very sweet. Give it a try (the recipe is in the post previous to these notes) and let us know what you think….about the drink, not actually having sex on a couch.