Title: Game Shows
Run Time: 16 min 25 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Major Monocle, Nabbit
Topic: Water Parks: Extreme and Otherwise
- The panel talks about how there aren’t a lot of stand alone water parks… most of them are attached to amusement parks, hotels or other attractions. Mainly because in many places they can only be open a few months a year.
- Oktober discusses her dislike of water rides at amusement parks. The general consensus is that no one enjoys walking around in wet clothes the rest of the day.
- For the second time (and several more during this episode) Oktober brings up Action Park again. If you haven’t seen it here is some links to info about it.
- Nabbit and Major Monocle talk about the joy of watching people wipe out on the indoor surfing pools.
- The whole topic came from Luke’s viewing of Extreme Water Parks and marveling at some of the attractions that have come about since he was last at a water park (which was quite a while ago). Some of these seem so crazy, mainly because you have to wear a back brace just to go on it!
- There’s also talk about raft rides that spin you around and force you close to the edge, terrifying!
- Everyone, but Major Moncle, can agree that the best ride at a water park is the Lazy River. Luke tells the story about how he suffered the only injury at a water park he’s ever had on a Lazy River….because he didn’t follow the rules, or think about how shallow it was.
- Major Monocle talks about how he’d like to go tubing…not fully understanding that many people are already inebriated when they start that journey.
- Nabbit had to go there….talking about how there is lots of this missing letter in every __OOL. And its another stupid excuse to bring up an Adam Sandler movie.
Game: “Drink It” Or “Sink It” Challenge: Morning Pool Water
Time to enjoy the pool water when it’s freshest….first thing in the morning. This shot uses Pineapple Rum and Avery’s Totally Gross Soda: Toxic Slime to give you a quick boost. Oktober downed two before the segment was over, so that was a ringing endorsement. Nabbit had some trouble getting passed our previous conversation about the contents of pool water and ultimately suggests we serve it with a lemon wedge so you could squeeze a little yellow into it. Major Monocle was on board with this shot as well. So, give it a try and let us know what you think. (It’s the post before this one.)