Title: Stupid Questions
Run Time: 16 min 27 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Nabbit, Oktober
Topic: Stupid Questions You’ve Been Asked
- References to the Transformers Movie (1986) happen at least twice during the show…including this scene and this song.
- Oktober starts off with one of the stupid questions she gets a lot…”Is eating an egg eating a baby chicken?” Nabbit takes his opinions about it from his childhood hero…”Don’t think about it too much.“
- Luke talks about stupid questions that were really just misunderstandings. Mainly because he uses jargon sometimes that people aren’t familiar with.
- Oktober talks about being asked about her marriage…”If You’re both girls, which one is the man?” Which leads to a whole series of questions…”Who Makes the more money?“…or “How do you do it?“
- Nabbit talks about his managerial experience. He’s the cool manager, people trust him. But sometimes they forget he’s still a manager and ask, “Should I look for a new job?” He also wonders why they all talk about it in “Up speak.”
- Luke is driven nuts by this common interview question, “Where Do You See Yourself in Five Years?” Nabbit points out that it could be anywhere between CEO and Zombie Apocalypse.
- Oktober gets a lot of questions about tattoos… “I got this tattoo and it bled and has a scab on it…. did the person who did it screw up?” As Oktober has to point out to many people, a tattoo is an open wound.
Game: “Drink It” Or “Sink It” Challenge
The Tahiti Club is aromatic tiki style drink made with Rum and Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur mixed with lemon, lime and pineapple flavors. It’s a good time garden in a glass. Everybody loved the fragrance of the cocktail. Oktober some of the tart flavors and Nabbit was very interested in what the Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur. The recipe appears in the post before these show notes so give it a try and let us know what you think.