Title: High Standards
Run Time: 23 min 01 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Nabbit, Major Monocle
Topic: Something You Have Impossibly High Standards About
- Luke talks about his incredibly high standards when it comes to movies. He believes that nothing is perfect and will nitpick things to the bitter end. Nabbit compares Luke’s issues to RottenTomatoes.com except even more difficult to analyze. This goes down the line even to trailers, which both Nabbit and Major Monocle mock.
- Nabbit passes the torch to Major Monocle because he thinks he could diagnose Nabbit better. Nabbit does not deal with criticism well, especially when it comes to his house and home furnishings. Major Monocle and Nabbit talk about a particular example about moving a couch that illustrates this point.
- Major Monocle shows how much of a hypocrite he can be when it comes to auto detailing. He constantly complains about how dirty other peoples cars are, but doesn’t keep his in much better shape. He has strong opinions on products as well.
- Basically Major Monocle and Nabbit are the odd couple. They just know how to press each others buttons.
Game: “You Name It!”
This game gives the panel a chance to name a new thing….for better or worse.
- The Next New Super Food (Warning Major Monocles answer is 25% of this episode)