Title: The 90’zzzzzzz Are Back
Run Time: 20 min 34 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Nabbit, Major Monocle
Topic: Zima May be Coming Back…
- According to the BeerStreetJournal.com it appears that Zima may be making a come back. Major Monocle points out that he remembers Zima and then backs down because he’s pretty sure he wasn’t old enough to remember Zima (^_-).
- Nabbit is thrilled by the Nokia 3310 phone is coming back…sort of. This tank of a phone was the one everyone wanted and had in the 90’zzzzz.
- Major Monocle wants Domino’s to bring back the 30 minute delivery or it’s free promise. It’s possible that the Major was a NOID in a former life. And don’t get NAbbit started on Pizza delivery by drone.
- Oktober brings up that clear beverages coming back was already a thing….ever since they brought back Crystal Pepsi.
- Nabbit wants McDonald’s to go back to it’s 80’s and 90’zzzzz branding. Especially the potentially traumatizing play place.
- Nabbit also wants a new Showbiz Pizza. Not just a re-branding, he wants modern “uncanny valley style” animatronics. Really he just wants a Gorilla to sing him a happy birthday song.
- The panel fires off in succession these things…. Street Sharks, Biker Mice from Mars and Tamagotchi’s.
Game: “You Name It!”
Each member of the panel is given the opportunity to name something new. The example given was ” Name a New Species of Flightless Bird.” Listen to the episode for the amusing answers. Here’s some of the other things they tried to name:
- The Title of the Next Block Buster Film
- A Millennial Term for Sex
- You’re Next Job Title