Title: Gyms, Yoga and Sexual Positions
Run Time: 22 min 27 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Nabbit, Major Monocle
Topic: Love/Hate Relationships with the Gym
- Major Monocle asserts his lack of fitness as a lifestyle choice.
- The discussion begins around the “New You” obsession that begins in January for a lot of people. Oktober talks about the people who make an effort by buying something (either a gym membership of some sort of equipment) and think that’s all they need. When really they should just walk up the stairs occasionally.
- Nabbit brings up the idea of stress and mental fatigue when it comes to exercising. Plus the crazy fads that have come about and the claims they make.
- Everybody talks about calories, the BMI scale and the calculations you can do to determine your fitness course…. and how its calculations are pretty unreliable.
- Oktober talks about her last gym experience. Luke talks about a few of the crazy promotional things that gyms do that actually hurt your level of fitness. Major Monocle points out how gyms actually make money.
- The panel discusses some of the benefits of regular exercise. Including, but not limited to, your back not hurting all the time and a boosted sex drive.
- Nabbit tells a story about his experience with competitive racquetball. And the injuries that followed.
Game: Yoga or Sexual Position?
The names for yoga positions and the positions listed in the Kamasutra sound kind of similar don’t they? Well lets see if you (and the panel) can figure out which ones are which.