Title: How to Make 2017 Not Suck!
Run Time: 18 min 22 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Nabbit, Major Monocle
Topic: How to Make 2017 Not Suck
- Oktober wants all classic rock musicians and celebrities monitored for health this upcoming year. Nabbit points out that every rock star who makes it to their second album has achieved a milestone.
- We celebrate Major Monocles big 3-0…although everyone still calls him a fetus…a fetus with back pain.
- Nabbit plans to continue his mantra of 2015 and 2016 into 2017…. Don’t Die. He also plans to turn off the news. And Facebook…the new wasteland. And he points out that photo shop is a thing (noted by this favorite feature on Gizmodo) to which Oktober brings up Moon Fruit/Melon. Major Monocle points that he’s going to theonion.com for his news.
- Major Monocle plans on continuing his journey with his motorcycle. He’s got no particular plan, other than to try and stay upright and alive. As Nabbit puts it Major Monocles goal is to…”Ride Bikes, Don’t Die, Make A Friend.”
- Luke plans on enjoying a year filled with “Days of Wine and Roses” (minus all the misogyny and domestic abuse) and deal with the repercussions next year. Nabbit has difficulty seeing as to how that’s any sort of change. Luke strives for a blissful haze.
- Luke is also planning to travel (probably not internationally because that could be tough this upcoming year) to more destinations this year. He’s also got a few different art projects (including a video game!) in the works to keep his mind occupied.
Game: “Drink It” Or “Sink It” Challenge :
The End of The World
Based of the idea of a long island (ie a drink to get you lit). Oktober says it’s a drink for when Andrew WK is at your party and you need everything to happen really quick! Major Monocle can’t seem to get past the gin (solution: more Rum!). The panel gets a bit of an alcohol shine and recollects on the times spent with 151. Give it a try (recipe is the previous post to these show notes) Drink this one Responsibly!