Title: It’s Only OK on Halloween
Run Time: 20 min 43 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Nabbit, Major Monocle
Topic: Things that are only OK on Halloween
- After discussing Werewolf hair care products the panel settles into the topic of things that are only OK on Halloween. Like sexy costumes and
- Luke brings up the groanworthy topic of Evil Clowns. Bad topic for this year, but most years Halloween is the only time they are acceptable. Of course, this brings up Stephen King’s “It” (1990) …everyone agrees that “it” shows its age a bit, especially in its special effects…but damn if Tim Curry wasn’t the best thing ever.
- Major Monocle points out that his choice of camisole is not questioned on Halloween. His color choices are however. Nabbit trolls Luke a bit on this point.
- Oktober points out that one of the strangest things that is OK on Halloween is taking candy from strangers. The rest of the year parents are telling kids not to talk to strangers, but at this point in the year its fine. Lots of jokes are made about this classic trope.
- Luke brings up decorating for the holiday. This is the only time of year you can set up rotting corpses (fake ones of course) and giant spiders on your front lawn and not get looked down upon by the community. Unless you live at Oktober’s house, where even the local kids make up stories about the old Victorian Mansion.
In this game we list three things and try to guess what they have in common.