Title: The Mystery of Bigfoot
Run Time: 19 min 33 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Nabbit, Major Monocle
- Nabbit explains why the creature is known as Bigfoot…as a sexual innuendo.
- Oktober really wants to talk about the Patterson-Gimlin Film right off the bat, but Luke starts off before that…with the story of Albert Ostman.
- The panel debates what to call a group of Sasquatches…it ranges from Big Footies and Sasquai to a Moose of Sasqhatch.
- Then we get into the Patterson-Gimlin Film. Oktober is torn between the fact that she knows it to be fake, but it inspires people to ask questions. Nabbit believes the footage may be significant for other historical reasons….the first footage of a Furry.
- Nabbit throws out the most common argument…when everyone carries a camera in their pocket how come we haven’t seen it more?
- Oktober brings up her story about seeing a bear with mange and that it may be something like that that people have seen.
- Nabbit presents a theory that has been suggested… wild people still living in the forests. However he really finds mole people more fascinating.
- The panel starts talking about Bigfoot as a worldwide phenomenon. Including what some have suggested is a giant sloth in South America.
- Nabbit believes we will find out whether its real or not..because of Google Earth or maybe due to Pokemon Go!
Game: FAKE News
In this game Luke made up several short news stories and the panelists had to finish the story.
Here they are:
- A series of thefts at a local firehouse lead to a surprising conclusion yesterday. Firemen noticed that small items were being stolen from their kitchen. Security camera footage eventually revealed that a family of monkeys had moved into a wooded are nearby. Biologists were called in to remove them…how did they remove them?
- A city council official is suffering some embarrassment after his proposal failed to pass. During a recent public session, he proposed adding a day to the calendar celebrating what?
- Archeologists have finally revealed what they had discovered in a nearby prehistoric settlement. In amongst the fire pits, semi permanent houses and animal bones the Head Archeologist said that they had discovered what?