- 3/4 oz Grenadine
- 1 oz Blue Curacao
- 1 1/4 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- Lemon Wedge
- Pour 3/4 oz of Grenadine into a Collins glass.
- Fill Collins glass with Ice
- Add 1 oz of Blue Curacao slowly to the Collins glass. (The ice should slow it down enough so as to not ruin the float, but if you want to simply pour it over the back of a bar spoon.)
- Combine 1 1/4 oz of Vodka, the juice of a lemon wedge and 1/2 oz of Simple Syrup in a mixing tin with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Strain mixing tin into the Collins glass. Garnish with cherry.
The Final part is to have the drinker drop the cherry into the bottom of a Pint glass and then pour the contents of the Collins glass into the pint, thereby mixing all the layers.
Note: There is a variant of this if you’d like to lessen the alcohol. Simple replace the vodka with a lemon lime soda. Be careful though because when you mix it it will foam up.