- 1 1/2 oz Lime Juice (which is about 1 to 2 limes depending on their size)
- 1 1/2 oz Patron
- 1/2 oz Grand Marnier
- Gold (or Any Color) Sanding Sugar
- 2 orange wheels (1 for garnish, other for rimming the glass)
- Start by rimming the glass. Pour some sugar on a plate. Take and orange wheel and rub it on the outside of the glass. Dip the glass rim into the sugar and roll it around.
- Fill the rimmed glass with cracked ice and set aside.
- Fill a mixing tin with ice and add the Patron, Grand Marnier and lime juice. Shake well and strain into your rimmed glass.
- Garnish with an orange wheel. (And for the sake of all that is sexy don’t drink this through a straw!)