- 4 to 5 oz of sweet tea
- 1/2 oz Monin Banana Syrup
- Juice from a lemon wedge
- 1 1/2 oz Sailor Jerry’s Spiced Rum
- Small amount (approx 1/2 a teaspoon) of Bacardi 151 (for ignition purposes only)
- Combine all the Pint ingredients and stir. Set to the side.
- Pour the Sailor Jerry’s Spiced rum into a sturdy shot glass. Take a spoon and hold it near the top of the liquor. Pour a small amount of Bacardi 151 across the back of the spoon. ( I prefer to pour it from a small measuring cup, easier to control the amount).
- Light the shot on fire (I prefer a long utility lighter, less chance of getting burned). Sprinkle the cinnamon over the shot glass from a safe height.
- Carefully lift the shot glass over the rim of the pint and carefully, but swiftly drop the shot into the pint. Enjoy.