Title: Anatomical Oscars and The Wishlist
Run Time: 23 min 52 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Nabbit, Major Monocle
Topic: The 88th Annual Anatomical Academy Awards
- The panel shows its entire lack of awareness of the movies nominated for the top 5 categories. However, Major Monocle does know that they’re changing the statues…to what he’s not sure.
- Major Monocle digs deep to show he knows at least one movie that was nominated…Star Wars.
- Luke starts with the Best Actor category. Despite the fact that Nabbit wasn’t even aware that Leonardo DiCarpio was in a movie this year…he felt it was time for him to get an Oscar.
- Major Monocle expresses his love of all things Matt Damon. Oktober asks if “The Martian” is anything like “Moon”…. and the answer is no, no it is not. Which segues into the Warcraft movie… which leads Nabbit to do a little jingle about the lack of Tauren’s.
- It’s at this point that the panel moves on to the Best Actress category. <Side Note: Luke keeps calling Brie Larson’s movie “The Room”…it is actually just “Room.” This is important because this movie has nothing to do with the piece of schlock from 2003 known as “The Room”>
- Jennifer Lawrence also gets a mention for her role in “Joy”…the panel is a little incredulous after they learn about the story line.
- In the Best Director category… Nabbit and Luke get into a discussion about flaming guitars after Nabbit wonders why Michael Bay (the loudest director) wasn’t nominated, but George Miller was.
- In the Best Picture category the panel starts talking about how Bridge of Spies had to be in there somewhere, because Tom Hanks.
Game: The Wish List
This game involved homework for the panel. They put together several products, both real and fake, and everyone tries to decide whether they are talking about an actual product or if they just made it up, but really want it.
- NADkins – “Male Jewel Refresher Towelettes”
- Neuticles – Fake testicles for your dog.
- Stop Eating Poop – supplement which deters dogs from eating their own stool.
- Chicken Poop – lip balm
- Snow Plow High Heels – the name says it all