- 1 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1 1/2 Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 oz Strawberry Syrup
- Heart Shaped Chocolates (I used Dove Red Velvet Chocolates here)
- Chill small cocktail glass. Prepare chocolates for garnish (see below)
- Combine vodka, heavy whipping cream and strawberry syrup in mixing tin with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass. Grate chocolate on top.
Heat a butter knife (just warm, not glowing red) and make an angular slot in the heart shaped chocolate. (Be careful and be safe!) I also recommend having a paper towel on hand to wipe of some of the melted chocolate (makes a cleaner look to the garnish)