Title: Romance, Fire and The Treasure of Hazzard
Run Time: 16 min 40 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Nabbit, Major Monocle
Topic: Romance: How To and Not To…
- Important Romance tip, universally agreed upon, do not set yourself on Fire!
- Nabbit would re-label this product, “Intimate Sabotage.”
- Nabbit’s advice for all people during this time of year… “Valentine’s Day is a day…it doesn’t have to be more or less than any other day…” In other words, do what you want to do.
- Valentine’s Day…one of several Amateur nights in the bar/restaurant scene.
- Overall the panel’s advice runs the gamut from “Don’t advice from us” to “Romance is dead” and all the way to “Love Thyself.”
Game: “Drink It” or “Sink It” Challenge : The Treasure of Hazzard
Based on some of the flavors found in a drink called a Daisy Duke, but a lot simpler. Major Monocle said it “tastes like a good time.” For some it was a bit potent (As Nabbit put it, “A Punch In The Teeth”), but Catherine Bach’s character was no shrinking violet.
So we’d like to know what you think…here’s the recipe.