- 1 oz Patron Silver Tequila
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 3 Lime Wedges
- 1 1/2 oz Fresca
- Dell Cove Gold Colored Cocktail Sugar (or any gold colored sanding sugar)
- Take a moderate amount of sanding sugar (Dell Cove Gold Colored Cocktail Sugar) and pour it onto a plate. (small plate like saucers work well, less wasted sugar)
- Take one of the lime wedges and rub along the rim of the glass, then dip in sugar. Once it has enough sugar on it set it aside.
- Squeeze the remaining 2 lime wedges into your mixing tin and then add Patron and Triple Sec. Shake well with ice.
- Add Fresca to mixing tin and strain into your rimmed cocktail glass.