Title: Night Clothes, Nudes and Pumpkin Pie
Run Time: 17 min 51 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Major Monocle, Nabbit
Topic: Night Clothes or Nothing? How people sleep…
- According to an article in The Atlantic, 31% of woman and 14% of men said they sleep with nothing on at all. 55% of men and 34% of women sleep in full pajamas.
- Major Monocle gets right to the crux of the matter, no clothes equals more touching. Oktober wonders if the Major might just a stingray…
- Oktober schools the panel on getting to bed after a long day… get there as quickly as possible as easily as possible. Sometimes clothes come off, most times not…including shoes.
- And for some people bed clothes are important, especially because pets join you in bed.
- The internet rabbit hole lead to an article in the Wall Street Journal where one man said he felt more “put together” in pajamas. The panel wonders if it’s so he doesn’t answer the door under dressed.
- Also down that rabbit hole was a bunch of clickbait about the many ways that sleeping naked are good for you, but the panel questions exactly who is the audience for this…
- We learn that Major Monocle is a boxer briefs kinda sleeper, Nabbit is a napping nude, and Oktober is at least a shirt and socks. Luke is a seasonal sleeper (naked in the summer, flannels in the winter).
- And lets not talk about the dangers of silk sleepware….
Game: “Drink It” Or “Sink It” Challenge
This weeks drink is a seasonal favorite…The Pumpkin Pie Martini. This creamy dessert drink is just what you need to get you through the holidays.
- Nabbit took some convincing because of his aversion to pumpkin spice-like anything.
- Oktober liked it despite the fact that it is not her usual type of texture. But she liked the flavor a lot.
- Nabbit and Major Monocle begin obsessing over turning it into a dessert topping.
So check it out, give it a try and let us know what you think.