Title: Costumes, Body Paint and Five Frightening Words
Run Time: 23 min 28 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Major Monocle, Nabbit
Topic: Costumes, both Good/Bad/Embarrassing
- Nabbit starts off the show by saying his favorite costume is his birthday suit.
- Oktober and Luke are excited about their costumes for this year, Max and Carol from Where The Wild Things Are.
- The panel re-lives a wild rave featuring a black chocobo from Final Fantasy on vodka and special k (note: no pictures exist….we hope!)
- Major Monocle enjoyed dressing up as “Big Papa” Smurf, however his beard became a solid white mass due to his choice of hair coloring product.
- Nabbit gets two of his costumes recommended, his Ghost Buster costume (with functioning proton pack!) and his Edward Scissor Hands costume. Both had their problems but the second one put a damper on his imbibing.
- Diving into the past the panel tried to remember what they wore out to trick r treat in their youth. Luke dressed as Link from Legend of Zelda (but with pants), Major Monocle dressed as The Green Ranger, Oktober went as a cute wolf (which lead to some uncomfortable interaction with the animal kingdom).
- Nabbit was more inclined to hang out and decorate the yard. And Luke still doesn’t know how he lost Nabbit’s strobe light, which he has been apologizing for for decades.
- Some of the Worst costumes…mainly Luke’s. Lensman (There are pictures on the internet…not posting them here.)
Game: Five Word Films: Halloween Addition
This is where the panelists get 5 words from the description of a movie and try to guess what the movie is. And the answer will probably never be Actual Cannibal Shia Labeouf.