Title: Paranormal Reality TV, Sh-Mediums and Life Coaches
Run Time: 24 min 48 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Major Monocle, Nabbit
Topic: Paranormal Personalities, Mediums And all the Tricks.
- Nabbit expresses his love of the brilliance of GhostBusters
- Luke admits that he likes, as TV junk food, Ghost Adventures
- Major Monocle feels the prolific use of sh-mediums damages Zak Bagans’ credibility a bit.
- Oktober states that the show has remained entertaining and shows off some interesting places.
- Nabbit starts throwing the word Whack-A-Doodle around…
- Oktober feels that Ghost Hunters (TAPS) started out more legitimate but devolved into just entertainment. The opposite of how Luke feels about Ghost Adventures.
- Oktober talks about some of the controversy about one tragedy that affected the Ghost Adventures crew.
- After the continuing use of the word Whack-A-Doodle, Oktober gets confused with this piece of Don Bluth amazing-ness…
- Oktober brings up mediums like J.Z. Knight (and her spirit guide Ramtha) and John Edward who somehow get all this attention… which leads Nabbit to do a plug for The Mentalist.
Game: Life Coach
This is the game where we pick one of our panelists to be a “sacrificial lamb” and have them leave the room (or put on ear muffs) and the remaining cast decides what or who this person will be. Then the “sacrificial lamb” must ask questions and try to figure out what the panelists have decided they are.