Title: Party People!
Run Time: 23 min 00 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Major Monocle, Nabbit
Topic: Parties: Formal, Informal or At All?
- Oktober says that no one does formal dinner parties because no one’s got the time and/or money. Things have changed since the the 70’s….
- Nabbit suggested that most people don’t even have a formal dinner time for their family. As Oktober suggested its a lot like TV Dinners by ZZ TOP
- Nabbit’s dinner table is strictly for show, while Major Monocle’s is now just an over glorified TV stand.
- Nabbit searches for the meaning of party…. from nacho’s to people passed out.
- Luke brings up event TV parties like Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris…Or the Super Bowl or other Bowl Games….
- Nabbit questions whether the party culture is informed by the advertising and messages presented during these events.
- Netflix and Chill…was explained.
- The group reminisces about one memorable party that involved cake (although not this one) and making fun of the characters in Dead or Alive 2.
Game: Band Name or Book Title?
Bonus Question for Second Place Satisfaction: