Title: Villains Have The Best Parts…
Run Time: 22 min 56 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Major Monocle, KatieLou
Topic of Discussion: Worst and Best Movie Villains…
- Major Monocle insists that Edward Cullen from the Twilight series is actually a villain because he spends his immortality hanging out at high schools picking up chicks.
- Luke’s got a hate-on for Darth Maul’s mindless characterization.
- ….And what the hell was up with Bullseye from Daredevil (2003)
- And children of all ages fear of Ivan Ooze from The Power Rangers Movie but for reasons other than the fact he is scary.
- KatieLou taps Batman and Robin for her picks of Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze (mis-identified as Batman Forever…sad trombone)
- ….and the Plants from The Happening
- The Joker: this character caused a lot of debate as to who did it best, Jack Nicholson or Heath Ledger
- KatieLou digs Jim Carrey as The Riddler and Bane, but again which one of all the versions?
- Tom Hiddleston as Loki, great character but not the most most successful villain.
- The Primal Evil that is Freddy Krueger.
- Incomprehensible evil, Hannibal Lecter.
- Luke makes the case for Darth Vader being the one that spawned so many other space opera villains.
- Oktober brings up the greatness that is Tim Curry as Darkness in Legend (1985)
Game: “Drink It or Sink It” Challenge
Major Monocle has issues feeling his lips after taking a few sips. Oktober not a huge fan due to the sweetness of the drink. KatieLou thinks that it would work as a good autumn/ fall drink, because it’ll warm you up.