Title: They Make Great Pets in 5 Words or Less
Run Time: 21 min 31 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Major Monocle, KatieLou
Topic: The Best Pet is…
- Major opens the floor with his acceptance of dogs, due to his past experiences
- KatieLou reveals that her ideal pet is a Walrus. Much debate about the logistics involved ensued (And if you wondered… It is NOT legal to own a walrus). Kevin Smith made a film about some of these bizarre Walrus issues.
- Oktober makes the case for birds. Cuddly, soothing, long lived and basically mini-veloceraptors.
- Fish came in on the list, but are a fairly passive pet. For some it is a transitional pet…i.e. take care of this before you try to take care of this.
- Cats are full of personality and some people jive with them, but others who really don’t.
- Hedgehogs are interesting, but require a lot of monitoring. Otherwise you end up with an Overweight Hedgehog! (Thank You Parry Gripp!)
- How About Snakes?…Yeah they’re weird. And don’t get me started on the two headed variety…
Game: Five Word Films
In this game we take five words from the official film description and try to guess which flick it is.