Title: Over Processed and Under Powered!
Run Time: 18 min 34 secs
Host: Luke Rodgers
Panelists: Oktober, Major Monocle
We discussed the oddity of processed food. It ain’t natural, but sometimes it just delicious…other times you just shouldn’t think about it. Some of our highlights are:
- American “Cheese”
- Marshmallow/ Marshmallow Peeps
- Candy Corn (You either Love It or Loathe It)
- Oktober does not do Salt Water Taffy…nu-uh!
- Chicken Nuggets (AKA Pink Slime Forms!)
- The McRib
- Bread (AKA Edible Foam)
On to the powers and strangeness that are super heroes. From funny character designs to wacky powers…
- Oktober accepts talking animals despite their unconventional-ness. Including Howard the Duck and Peter Porker, The Amazing Spider-Ham
- Oktober throws some love to DC’s Dead Man because he never gets talked about him and she connects with his Silver Age self (yeah we had to look it up…sorry for stoking your nerd rage)
- Major Monocle’s younger self was confused by Batman’s nipples in Batman Forever. Luke throws out the reason the nipples were there according to director Joel Schumacher.
On to our game of the evening…Another Addition of “You’re the Worst.” This one’s all about weddings…Things not to do at a wedding…
- Luke does not recommend destroying the ceremony…again he’s very sorry.
- Major Monocle doesn’t think you should follow his example of getting married outside in November.
- Luke says that the tuxedo t-shirt may be a bad idea, or possibly the best idea evah!
- Don’t bring you’re college aged self when it’s supposed to be a classy wedding…save the lamp shade for the reception.